TAX ADVISORY & COMPLIANCES
Under the Malaysia tax legislation, all income accrued in or derived from Malaysia is liable to tax.
Taxation is one of the most important aspects for every individual and corporation as income tax forms a significant cost in businesses. Under the Malaysia tax legislation, all income accrued in or derived from Malaysia is liable to tax. As such, it is crucial to ensures the correct amount of tax is calculated and submitted, failure to do so will result in heavy penalties being imposed by Malaysia Inland Revenue Board.
We have a team of highly skilled and experienced tax specialists with in-depth knowledge of Malaysia tax legislation. Our tax services include :
- Individual Income Tax Preparation and Submission
- Corporate Tax Planning
- Advice on Tax Incentives
- Tax Due Diligence
- Transfer Pricing
- Preparation and Submission of Tax Return
- Applying / claiming tax incentives under the Promotion of Investment Act, 1986
- Claiming double tax deductions and tax incentives under the Income Tax Act, 1967
- Advising on how to improve accounting systems for better tax compliance